Welcome to the Positive Psychology Network franchising page
PPN is one of the leading designers and delivers of accredited Positive Psychology training in the UK, and we are growing…
Become a Positive Psychologist with this exciting new franchise opportunity…
Franchising is a proven formula where a successful business model is rolled out by working with individuals who want to own and run their own business, but base this on a tried and tested formula – with a range of developed and high quality products and services. The benefits are:
You own your own business – but you are not alone. The support, camaraderie, culture of teamwork – and back up of a larger organisation make franchising an attractive proposition for many.
What is Positive Psychology?
Positive Psychology is rapidly becoming one of the most powerful and versatile interventions for Organisations, leaders, and individuals. Psychology is a fascinating discipline which focuses on understanding the human mind on many levels. Positive psychology focuses on extremely powerful and useful concepts that can be applied to health and well being, positive organisational culture, and subjects such as motivation, happiness, wellbeing and flourishing, authenticity, resilience, strengths and much more… It has taken the HR world by storm, the NHS, CQC and NICE are widely emphasizing strength-based approaches to their interventions, and leaders / HR professionals are studying this discipline to better be able to engage their employees and build positive organisational culture.
You will become a fully trained and licensed Positive Psychology Practitioner, and will deliver a range of training interventions within your own business territory. You will have access to a full e-learning system to be able to sell online courses, and you will also be trained to deliver a range of seminars, accredited CPD events and one-to-one training programmes.
- Running events, seminars and lectures
- Coaching and working with individuals and groups
- Delivering fully accredited CPD courses
- Running specialist training such as autism awareness training, mental health and wellbeing at work, and strength-based approaches to organisations
- Delivering Positive Leadership courses
- A range of training materials, presentation materials, workshop materials and much more
- Ongoing development and training for you as a professional
- Professional membership and endorsement
- Professional and public liability insurance
- Stationery and marketing material pack
- Your own e-learning profile
There is a considerable appetite for Positive psychology training and a focus on the wellbeing of staff at work at work. Join the Positive Psychology movement and you could become a professional trainer with PPN…
With a low fixed overhead, you could be generating a substantial income from the sale and delivery of training courses, seminars, conferences and lectures.
Want to find out more?