The Positive Psychology Guild is a Not for Profit Organisation and a government registered learning provider with a UK Provider Reference Number: 10067939. We are also a CPD certified Provider dedicated to raising the standards of training and continuing professional development.
The Positive Psychology Guild was formed with a constitution and a charter containing the following objects:
- A professional membership body for Positive Psychology Practitioners, including coaches, trainers, facilitators, educators, and counsellors
- Independent Accreditation for non RQF Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing Training
- Dedicated to providing training and educational activities for disadvantaged and disengaged members of the community
- Enhancing human potential, happiness, wellbeing and flourishing
- A thought leader within the field of Positive Psychology and its applications across Industry, culture and communities
We serve as a think tank, research institution, training provider, awarding body and membership organisation for Positive Psychology Practitioners Internationally. We offer a bridge between coaches, mentors, trainers, consultants, entrepreneurs, teachers and researchers who integrate Positive Psychology into their services, and psychologists, counsellors, and psychotherapists engaged in positive therapy. We also partner with Bucks New University Positive Psychology Department (MAPP), and collaborate on research, raising standards and building awareness of this emerging and powerful discipline.
Together with our social hub, the Positive Psychology Network, we aim to become a world leading network of Positive Psychology Practitioners. PPG aims to uphold and lead on National Occupational Standards (NOS) within the linked disciplines of Coaching, Training, and Therapeutic Intervention through Positive Psychology. We currently adhere to current NOS for psychological therapies and coaching, and our training courses are built around these standards:
We value education, diversity and the natural desire of every person to cultivate their strengths in life and work, and to find ways to express their authentic selves. Our courses are designed to stimulate personal and professional development, and encourage each student to engage positively and to grow. We welcome neurodiversity and students on the autism spectrum.