We offer five levels of annual membership:
- Student – unqualified but studying towards qualification within your chosen discipline
- Associate – qualified up to level 3 within your chosen discipline
- Professional – qualified up to level 4 within your chosen discipline
- Fellow – qualified above level 5 in your chosen discipline
- Organisational – Your organisation becomes a member (standards and criteria apply)
For those studying with us, the first year of membership is free. Thereafter, it is available at a rate of £150 for the appropriate individual level. Organisational membership costs £500.
All membership levels include 20% discount on our annual conference, CPD workshops, and other workshops and events held in the UK.
Members also enjoy free access to the PPN Journal and subject to eligibility criteria, may freely apply to the PPN Register of Professionals. This register is open to the public and lists the professionals’ biography and contact details.