The PPN Journal is issued twice a year, in Spring and Autumn. The journal bridges academic and practitioner insights, highlighting themes and trends in Positive Psychology today. We welcome both academic and practitioner contributions.
Submissions are accepted from 1st to 30th December for the Spring edition, and 1st to 30th June for the Autumn edition. Our first journal is due to launch in April 2019.
The style of submissions accepted includes:
- Academic research papers (approx. 800-1000 words)
- Professional practitioner experiences (approx. 600-800 words)
- Thematic and cultural discussion articles (approx. 600-800 words)
- Personal opinion pieces and reflections (approx. 400-600 words)
- Research and other announcements (approx. 200-400 words)
For further information on our submission guidelines and editing process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org